What you need to know about the Healthcare executive order that President Trump signed today.
The Obama administration and the Democrats misled the public when they passed Obamacare on a straight party vote, forcing it on the American people. They broke the healthcare system and now the Democrats and Establishment Republicans are working together to prevent it from being repealed and replaced. Needless to say, Americans are disgusted with Congress’s inaction.
Donald Trump’s Healthcare Executive order is the first step to providing millions of Americans with Obamacare relief:
- Increases Health Insurance Competition.
- Increases access to lower priced, high quality healthcare options./li>
- Allowing more businesses to form associations.
- Allowing Americans to purchase plans from these associations across state lines.
- Expanding ‘Short Term Limited Duration Insurance'(STLDI)
Trump’s Healthcare Executive order will allow thousands of Small Business employers the same purchasing power as Large employers.
All of these actions will move America toward lower costs and more options in the healthcare market. President Trump is taking crucial steps to save the American people from the “Nightmare of Obamacare”.